Why do you need terrestrial scanning?
Terrestrial scanning in conjunction with dimensional control is widely used in the Ship-Building Industry, Oil and Gas, Construction Industry, Manufacturing and Architecture.
Laser scanning systems have the ability to capture large volumes of 3D data at over 1 million points/sec. Completion of the processed data, allows development of 3D as-built models representing real world structures with high accuracy.
Terrestrial scanning provides the following benefits;
- Comprehensive 3D data capture
- As-built statement of fact
- Improved planning & design
- Asset detection & management
- Location based monitoring
- Structural refi & refurbishment
- BIM compliance support
- Colourised point clouds
- Photo realistic panoramic viewer
- Eliminate re-work tie & cost
- Minimises site visits
- As-built 3D modelling
- Reverse engineering
- Brownfield & greenfield modification
- Tank survey & calibration
- Engineering & structural analysis
- Clash detection
- Intelligent PDMS