The Benefits of our SCAN-to-BIM Services
Often, project design is based on dated plans, limited in detail, and not dimensionally accurate when compared to design. By using Laser Scanning, a BIM Foundation Model of the existing site conditions can help provide accurate information for the whole life of the project.
By increasing the initial outlay of your project through BIM Foundation Model development, the information captured using Laser Scanning can better inform decisions, improve design workflows and ensure that any potential uncertainties are eliminated before the project progresses to construction.
Problems are eliminated quicker, and the accurate model pays for itself over and over.
The fully interactive 3D model enables immediate visual assessment of the data for quality assurance.
Why Choose Global Scanning Solutions?
- Make the design and interface decisions during the right project phase
- Mitigate the risk of costly re-work through contract variations
- Clash detection and analysis at all project phases
- Eliminate reliance on dated and incomplete documentation
- Remove repeated survey for “RFI Closeout” at design/construct stages